Five things to remind myself of today, maybe some of these will also speak to others. Stay strong, stay hopeful and keep growing.
1. It's better to be influential to a few than superficially connected to a crowd.
2. Music is good for your soul. It can help you interpret your own experiences and discover your own secrets.
3. Feelings are not words. You don't need to be able to clear articulate what you feel for it to be real and valid.
4. Excellence and excess sound similar but are not the same thing. It's better to do a few things well than to do many things but not do any of them justice.
5. You don't have to do the same thing as everyone else, and your don't have to do things in the same way or at the same speed. You need to do what's right for you regardless of whether others are able to see and understand it.